Here are the rules:
Someone chooses you.
You tell 11 things about yourself.
You answer 11 questions.
You choose 11 bloggers and ask 11 questions that they’ll answer.
How fun! So, here goes:
11 Things About Me
1. I am petrified of bees. I have never been stung & for some reason they freak me out!
2. I am super sensitive.
3. I love reality shows & have an addiction to chocolate.
4. I absolutely love being a stay at home mama. Of course there have been times when I wondered what it would be like to go back to work but I feel like I have really come into this stay at home mom thing & I really couldn't imagine doing anything else. I feel so blessed to spend each & every day with my daughter. I know how lucky I am & I don't take one second of being able to do this for granted.
5. On that note, I also feel guilty about staying home. I feel guilty if I am at the park or out sledding or doing all these fun things with her knowing my husband is at work & is missing out on these moments with her. I feel so guilty that I get to be here & enjoy these special moments with her. I am working on getting over this :)
6. I don't watch the news. Ever. I used to be able to but after PPOCD/PPA it became too triggering for me. I sometimes live in a bubble where nothing bad ever happens (although I know this is far from the truth). I don't mind though & I am much happier not hearing about horrible tragedies every day.
7. I am a major klutz. I fall, drop things, spill stuff. It's embarrassing.
8. I love spontaneity.
9. But I also love planning & lists.
10. I take on way too much & never give myself time to relax.
11. I love laughing & I get excited over little things.
My Answers to Kristin's Questions
- When a movie based on a book comes out, would you rather see the movie or read the book? I guess it depends on what it is but I would have to say movie.
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A dolphin trainer.
- If you had $1 million to give to any charitable organization, which one would you choose? An animal organization. I have always had a soft spot for animals that were neglected or abused.
- What superpower do you wish you had? I would love to be able to fly. To fly anywhere at anytime would be pretty awesome.
- If you wrote a NY Times Bestseller, what would it be about? I honestly have no idea!
- What is your biggest pet peeve? Rude or mean people.
- Do you have a weird habit? I don't think I do!
- Would you rather dance the Macarena, Gangnam Style or The Harlem Shake? The Macarena. I have never heard of Gangnam Style or the Harlem Shake! What are these?!!
- What’s your favorite guilty pleasure TV show? Teen Mom, Jersey Shore, & Snooki & Jwoww.
- Dunkin’ Donuts or Starbucks? Dunkin' Donuts only because it is more convenient. But I like Starbucks coffee better.
- Of all the blog posts that you’ve written, do you have a favorite? Why? Definitely Living through Postpartum OCD & Intrusive thoughts post. Just the fact that I was open & honest about what I went through was really healing for me. Also it shows how far I have come because just a few years ago I was so afraid to tell anyone let alone put it in a blog post for anyone to read. And I love that by putting it out there it can help others who may be experiencing similar thoughts feel less alone.
Jenny of Tranquila Mama
Rachel of To Hab & To Hold
Lindsay of With A Little Love & Luck
Yuz of Not Just About Wee
Scotty of Dads Who Change Diapers
Mirjam of Apples and Roses
Amy of This Mom Runs It
Rachel of Supermom in the Making
Melissa of Growing Up Geeky
Mandi of Girl In Beta
I hope you will check out their posts too!